Thursday, September 11, 2008

Washington, D.C.

We went to Washington, DC with my parents on a special trip. Rachel and Aaron are just chilling in the airport, ready to head to DC.

Washington Monument

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery. We saw the changing of the guard here as well.

Aaron at the Lincoln Memorial

The White House

This is THE plane Charles Lindbergh flew over the Atlantic in his historic flight. This is at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. I thought this was really cool. My favorite thing was seeing the actual Declaration of Independence and the Constitution at the National Archives. I didn't include a pictures though of the document, 'cause I thought that would be kind of dorky, since you can see a better picture online.

Mom and I in front of the capital building.

This is the hospital where I was born-George Washington University Hospital.

1 comment:

Katie and Ben said...

Wendi,
you look fabulous! Your family looks grate too! Washington is a fun place to sight-see. I hope to go back there some day.

Katie (Kugler) Schonewald