Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February Fun

Aaron getting ready to cross country ski. He had never been skiing before, so he had a couple of tumbles. =)

Jeff Gale, Britt, Emily, and Jeff Wilde getting ready to brave the cross country skiing course.

Rachel ready for church. This dress was Mommy's when she was a little.
Rachel's new fashion trend-bowl hats. I think they'll catch on eventually . . .

My little dancing queen. Rachel loves dancing to music, and she loves watching the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas DVD we got from Grandma Gale.

3 comments:

Tyler Waterfall said...

Tyler has been trying to get me to cross-country ski, too! He even skiied to work one day when the snow was too high to get down our driveway. Way to go, Aaron! Rachel is so darling. You can just see her happy personality in her smile. I can't wait to meet her.
Amy

Leann said...

I can't believe I'd ever say this, but I'm so jealous. I totally missing skiing. I remember one time we went cross country skiing. I hated it at first, but it totally grew on me.
Glad you guys had fun!

Glenn Family said...

I like the "smiley" picture of Aaron at the top. We sure had fun with you guys. I want to go cross country skiing again sometime. Rachel is sure growing up. She is a cutie. Another nephew added to the mix today. Hooray!